SweetBlue 3.0.3 Release
ryanbis last edited by ryanbis
Somehow, this changelog got lost in the weeds. So, here's the changelog for version 3.0.3, which was released 2/7/2019:
- Debug keys can now be deployed. These are API keys for licensed customers, where it's essentially a wildcard key, in the case you have several internal versions of your app. These keys are only good if you do not upload the apk a public app store. An exception will be thrown if the app is installed from a public app store (as this is a wildcard key, and only meant for internal use/distribution). These keys will only work on version 3.0.3 and up.
- BleDeviceConfig.tryBondingWhileDisconnected_manageOnDisk has been deprecated, as it added more complexity than anything else. Use BleDeviceConfig.alwaysBondOnConnect or manually call BleDevice.bond().
- Enable/Disable notify methods will now properly call the provided listener if the method early outs.
- Fixed NPE that could happen when calling ReadWriteEvent.isNull()
- Fixed issue where long term reconnect timeout was not being honored when the ReconnectFilter was set via BleManager.setListener_DeviceReconnect
- Fixed an issue where SweetBlue would spam scanning messages in a certain scenario
- Fixed minor state issue when attempting to reconnect
- Updated purging logic to happen in update thread, and removed needless assert call
- Fixed a remote issue where SweetBlue should reconnect, but wouldn't.
- Added check to see if the BleServer has been instantiated before trying to clean it up (this was causing some exceptions to get printed to logcat).
- Added NoReconnectFilter convenience class if you don't want SweetBlue to reconnect at all.
- Bumped gradle plugin version to 3.3.0