SweetBlue 3.2.3 Release
ryanbis last edited by ryanbis
- Reconnection logic re-worked a bit, and simplified some. onConnectionLost was getting spammed a lot. Basically, see here for the details (check out the Custom Filters section).
- Fixed group id for sweet_unit module's dependencies
- Fixed possible NPE when calling unbond on a null device
- Fixed issue with RX module not honoring the defaultAuth/Init Transactions
- SweetBlue now propagates the RSSI values when converting devices from a PendingIntent scan
- Fixed possible situation when using ConnectionBugFix where the device ends up in a never-ending connection loop
- Add some additional OS level checks for safety under the hood
AlejandroHCruz last edited by AlejandroHCruz
Hi, I think there's a link missing for the first bullet point: "see here for the details".
Other than that, great release! Improving stability and adding features.
ryanbis last edited by
You're right, thanks for pointing that out. It's been fixed now.